Our most popular cottage - Y Gorlan or `Fold’ has its’ own private enclosed lawn and sheltered patio area making it ideal for couples with young children or dogs. It has an enchanting quality and its own individual character. Furnished with a more modern feel - Y Gorlan sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms. Its’ two large openings, built for easy access for the farm animals are now glazed with patio doors leading out into the garden. These patio doors flood the living area and kitchen with sunlight and warm the cottage, often without the need for extra heating! If you book Y Gorlan, you are sure to return again and again!
Underfloor heating keeps the ground floor warm with radiator upstairs. All your towels and bedlinen are provided and there is a travel cot and highchair available.
Free wifi access throughout but please note that due to the rural nature of the area, signal can sometimes be intermittent.
Short breaks are available at certain times of the year. Up to two well behaved dogs accepted at £25 per dog per stay - rules apply.
KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM - Here we have a light and airy open plan kitchen and living area. This double height room has exposed beams and trusses above the modern high gloss cream kitchen with its’ electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge with small freezer compartment and coffee machine. There is a TV with DVD player and Nintendo Wii.
BATHROOM – bath with shower above and heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 1 – A double room.
Stairs lovingly crafted by a local carpenter lead up from the living area into the twin room above. This mezzanine room is not suitable for young children. Twin pine beds.
There are outside sitting areas with garden furniture around all 3 cottages and a large communal garden with garden furniture. Each cottage has its' own gas BBQ with utensils. There is ample parking space.
A small washroom on site provides washing machine and tumble dryer for the use of all three properties.
- house sign made of slate with Y Gorlan engraved on it
- patio doors leading to the garden at Y Gorlan Carrog
- garden overlooking the Gorlan Carrog
- kitchen with hamper on dining table at Y Gorlan Carrog
- table with complimentary sparkling wine and bara brith at Y Gorlan Carrog
- kitchen and living room at Y Gorlan Carrog
- red sofas and kitchen in background at Y Gorlan Carrog
- bathroom with bath and shower and white sink at Y Gorlan Carrog
- bedroom seen through view of mirror at Y Gorlan Carrog
- bedroom with two single beds at Y Gorlan Carrog