Stabal, the largest of the cottages formerly housed the farm’s working horses at the beginning of the twentieth century.
A spacious cottage filled with original features, Stabal sleeps eight in four bedrooms.
Underfloor heating keeps the ground floor warm with radiators upstairs. All your towels and bedlinen are provided and a travel cot and highchair are available.
Wifi access throughout but please note that due to the rural nature of the area, signal can sometimes be intermittent.
Short breaks are available at certain times of the year. Up to two well behaved dogs accepted at £25 per dog per stay - rules apply.
Please note that Stabal has a few steps from room to room making it unsuitable for people with mobility problems.
KITCHEN - A beautiful character oak kitchen with high ceiling and exposed stone walls provides you with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and coffee machine. A large farmhouse pine table seats eight comfortably.
LOUNGE - A separate living room for you to sit back and enjoy the TV, DVD player and Nintendo Wii. A selection of DVD’s, Wii games, books and games keep the whole family entertained on a rainy day!
BATHROOM - freestanding bath, wet room shower and heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 1 – Y Rhiwal – a double bedroom, formerly the cart-house, has two sets of patio doors leading to its own patio area with table and benches, ideal for enjoying your morning coffee! A coffee table, comfortable seats and TV provides you with your own sitting area away from the rest of the family!
BEDROOM 2 - Another double room Llofft Stabal, originally the servants’ quarters. Enjoy the beautiful countryside view with the sea in the distance. You can see the Wicklow mountains on a very clear day.
BEDROOM 3 AND 4 – these cosy rooms with four single beds may be used as a family room or divided into two twin rooms by closing an interconnecting door. Originally where the barley was stored for feeding the animals years ago.
There are sitting areas with garden furniture all around the three properties and a large communal garden. Each cottage has its' own gas BBQ and there is ample parking space.
A small washroom on site provides washing machine and tumble dryer for the use of all three properties.
- Outside the at Stables Carrog with strairs leading up to a door
- driveway to the stables carrog
- wooden benches outside the at Stables Carrog
- leather sofa seating at Stables Carrog
- Living room with three leather sofas facing a television and woodburning stove
- wooden kitchen with dining table at Stables Carrog
- window overlooking fields at Stables Carrog
- jug of flowers on a table set for dinner at Stables Carrog
- dresser with ceramic ornaments at Stables Carrog
- bathroom with bath, shower and sink at Stables Carrog
- double bed with large bedisde tables on each side at Stables Carrog
- two armchairs with bed in background at Stables Carrog
- double bed in gabled room at Stables Carrog
- two single beds with door in the middle at Stables Carrog